Take part in the Seymours Estate Agents’ Keepy Uppy Challenge
and win £2000 for a charity of your choice!
Seymours Estate Agents is proud to announce the launch of the Keepy Uppy Challenge, a fun new charity campaign that will kick off on May 9, 2016.
Entering is easy. All people have to do is film themselves doing as many keepy uppies as they can with a football or a random object of their choosing, then – at the end of the video – nominatetheir chosen charity as well as three friends to join the challenge.
The video can then be uploaded on to Twitter with the hash tag #KeepyUppy or to Seymours Estate Agents’ Facebook page. The person with the most likes or retweets wins £2,000 for their chosen charity.
The campaign will run right through until the UEFA Euro 2016 championships, which will be held in France from June 10 – July 10, 2016.
Paul Rickard, Director of the Guildford branch says: “We know that the country will be in the grips of football fever once the UEFA Euro 2016 championships starts in June, so we hope that people will be inspired to take part in our challenge. It’s such a fun thing to do and someone will win some much needed cash for a charity that is close to their heart.”
Many of Seymours’ staff members have already submitted their videos and will also be hitting the streets of Guildford, Woking, Dorking and Godalming over the coming weeks to encourage members of the public to take part.
The Keepy Uppy Challenge is the latest in a long line of successful charity campaigns for the independent estate agency, which prides itself on its active community involvement. In the past, Seymours has raised over £14,000 for Macmillan Cancer Research and Cherry Trees, a respite homes for children with severe disabilities in East Horsley.
Seymours is one of Surrey’s largest independent and most successful agencies, with 15 branches across the county. At the beginning of the year, Seymours was named Best Estate Agency in the South of England by the Guild of Professional Estate Agents.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is: Seymours Estate Agents Ltd Air Social Media Ltd whose registered office is at 188 High Street, Ripley, Woking, Surrey, GU23 6BD.
2. Employees of Seymours Estate Agents or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.facebook.com/seymoursestateagents
5. Closing date for entry will be 10th July After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted. The promoter reserves the right to change this date without
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable and will be paid directly to the nominated charity. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving
11. Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
12. The winner will be notified by Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 21 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize will be donated.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Air Social Marketing, 96 The High Street, Guildford, Surrey.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Air Social Marketing and not to any other party.
21. The promoter reserves the right to void any entries into the competition deemed to be offence or likely to cause offence.Find your local branch