Seymours I've Got Skills Terms & Conditions
Sat 01 Apr 2017
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is: Seymours Estate Agents Ltd, Air Social Media Ltd whose registered office is at 188 High Street, Ripley, Woking, Surrey, GU23 6BD.
2. No person(s) who have direct influence over the competition can win the challenge.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.facebook.com/seymoursestateagents
5. Closing date for entry will be 30th June. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted. The promoter reserves the right to change this date
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable and will be paid directly to the nominated charity. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value.
11. The winner will be the individual who receives the most accrued likes and shares on their entry across either the Seymours or on their own Facebook or Twitter social media page.
12. The winner will be notified by Facebook/Twitter and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 21 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize will be donated.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Air Social Marketing, 96 The High Street, Guildford, Surrey.
19. All entries are done entirely at your own risk and Seymours take no responsibility for any injuries sustained whilst taking part in the challenge.
20. Anyone under the age of 18 must have the consent of a parent or guardian to partake in the challenge.
21. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Air Social Marketing and not to any other party.
22. The promoter reserves the right to void any entries into the competition we deem to be offensive or likely to cause offence.
23. The promoter reserves the right to void any entry if the charity, cause or non-profit organisation does not align with the values held by Seymours Estate Agents.
24. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
*25. The definition of a cause is any non-profit organisation, charity or local community group.