· The campaign runs until 30th November 2015. The deadline for entries is 5pm. No entries will be accepted after the deadline has passed.
· The competition is open to those aged 15 and under.
· The winner will be notified by midday on Friday 4th December.
· One winner, as decided by Seymours, will receive a self-balancing scooter for themselves and £1,000 to be donated to a charity of the winner’s choice. The winner will also see their design on the front cover of the Seymours 2015 Christmas card.
· No cash alternative will be offered for any prizes.
· Seymours does not accept responsibility for any entries not received for whatever reason.
· Both the self-balancing scooter and the £1,000 to be donated to the winner’s charity of choice is non-negotiable and no correspondence will be entered into.
· Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
· All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition, either via Twitter or by the entrant sending it in by mail to their nearest Seymours office. If the entrant chooses to drop the entry off in their office then they must be accompanied by an adult.
· The prize is as stated and not transferable to another individual or charity once the decision has been made. No cash or other alternatives will be offered.
· Seymours reserves the right to amend or alter the terms of the competition at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
• The competition may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
· There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. The only route to entry is for each entrant to submit their artwork to their nearest office of Seymours in advance of the deadline.
· The promoter of the competition is Seymours.
· Seymours accepts no responsibility or liability for any incident including, but not limited to, theft, improper use or injury linked to the self-balancing scooter.