Nothing’s better than a couples night in with takeaway and bubbles on Valentine's Day right?
That's why we’re giving you the chance to win a food voucher and a bottle of Champagne for two.
All you have to do is:
1. Like our pinned Facebook and Instagram competition post
2. Follow Seymours Estate Agents
3. Tag your “Valentine” in the comments
UK residents only. Competition ends 08.02.19.
- The promoter is: Seymours Estate Agents Ltd (company no. 06169835) whose registered office is at The Old Rectory, Church Street, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 8DE.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Seymours Estate Agents Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This competition is only running on Facebook and Instagram. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://facebook.com/seymoursestateagents and https://instagram.com/p/BtVxSkJF4C-
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person may be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 08.02.19. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Visit our pinned Facebook/Instagram post
Like the competition post
Follow Seymours Estate Agents on social
Tag an account in the comments below
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: £20 food voucher and a bottle of Champagne.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by DM on Facebook or Instagram within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 3 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be redeemed.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.