Seymours has created the Seymours bear and is asking youngsters across Surrey to give it a home in return for a chance to win an all expenses paid family trip to a theme park of their choice.
Children are being asked to collect their free Seymours bear, whilst accompanied by an adult, and take a picture of themselves having a fun day out with it before emailing it to their nearest Seymours office or by Tweeting it using the #seymoursbear hashtag.
The person to send in or share the most creative image from each office will win a day out at a Surrey theme park of their choice for the family – and bear, of course.
Stewart Palmer, Director of Seymours in Godalming, comments: “Summer’s now upon us and what better way to enjoy the sun whilst encouraging a bit of creative flair than inviting youngsters throughout Surrey to ‘adopt’ one of our bears. Whether the Seymours bear is enjoying slide in a Surrey park or sunning itself in Spain, we’re looking forward to receiving the entries however it’s important that all entrants get permission from a parent or guardian before sharing their picture.”
The Seymours bear, which is dressed for summer in a Seymours t-shirt, can be collected at each of Seymours’ offices. The closing date to receive entries is Friday 31 July.
Terms and conditions
- The campaign officially runs from Monday 15th June 2015 (when the leaflets are distributed via Royal Mail) to close of play on Friday 31st July 2015.
- One winner will be selected by the partners/directors from each office. The person to win will be the person who Seymours representatives feel has submitted/shared the most creative image.
- Image submissions need to be made by emailing the office directly or sharing using the #seymoursbear hashtag.
- The winner will receive entry to a Surrey theme park of their choice for themselves, two children and two adults (either parents or guardians) taking the total number of tickets to five people. The prize also includes £50 to spend on lunch at the theme park. No additional tickets will be added to the prize.
- Each entrant has to seek permission from a parent or guardian prior to emailing/sharing their image.
- There will be one winner per office.
- No cash alternative will be offered for any prizes.
- The prize draw decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition and with full permission by a parent or guardian.
- The prize is as stated, is not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Seymours reserves the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- The competition may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
The Seymours Bear is subject to availability. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure there are enough Seymours Bears to cater for all those interested, there may be instances whereby demand exceeds supply. The offices will do all they can to ensure that those who request a bear receive one, however due to lead times attributable to the production and printing of the bears, this may not be possible.