Seymours are delighted to announce our Christmas Craft competition. We invite you to enter to be in with a chance of winning a magnificent toy hamper worth £100.
Entering is simple and fun:
Firstly, carefully colour in your decoration on the A4 print out (making sure to capture the Christmas magic, of course) then bring it into any branch of Seymours before Tuesday the 17th of December. You can download it here if you haven’t received a leaflet through the post:
Then, be sure to follow us on Facebook where on Wednesday the 18th we will be revealing the competition winner. The best entry will be chosen by the editor of Surrey Life magazine.
As a special treat, for the first twenty children to bring in their completed decoration to their local Seymours branch, we will be gifting some lovely custom-made craft kits.
Good luck, and get decorating!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The promoter is: Seymours Estate Agents Ltd, whose registered office is at 188 High Street, Ripley, Woking, Surrey, GU236BD.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 1 years or over except employees of Seymours Estate Agents and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisations or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via
2. Facebook - @seymoursestateagents
3. Instagram - @seymoursestateagents
4. Twitter - @seymoursestateagents
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be Tuesday 17th December at 18:00. After this date/time the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
· Colour in the Christmas decoration picture
· Take your picture in to any Seymours Estate Agents branch by 17th December
· Swap your picture for a FREE Christmas decoration Craft kit
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
A Toy Hamper
The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen from all photo entries received and verified by the Promoter (Seymours Estate Agents) by an independent judge appointed by the promoter (editor at SurreyLife).
The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: [email@example.com]
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
· [Company Name] will judge the competition and decide on the winner each week, which will be picked at random from all complete entries via Twitter.
· Seymours Estate Agents decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
· Seymours Estate Agents shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
· Seymours Estate Agents reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.