Terms and conditions
· The campaign runs until 28th November 2014. The deadline for entries is 5pm. No entries will be accepted after the deadline has passed.
· The competition is open to those aged 15 and under.
· The winner will be notified by midday on Tuesday 2nd December.
· The winner, as decided by the Seymours panel, will receive an iPad mini, £1,000 for their school and see their design on the front cover of the Seymours 2014 Christmas card.
· No cash alternative will be offered for any prizes.
· Seymours does not accept responsibility for any entries not received for whatever reason.
· Both the iPad mini and £1,000 prize to the winning entrant’s school is non-negotiable and no correspondence will be entered into.
· Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
· All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
· The prize is as stated and not transferable to another individual or school once the decision has been made. No cash or other alternatives will be offered.
· Seymours reserves the right to amend or alter the terms of the competition at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
• The competition may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
· There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. The only route to entry is for each entrant to submit their artwork to their nearest office of Seymours in advance of the deadline.
· The promoter of the competition is Seymours.