We can advise our clients on any property that would benefit from a change of use including the:
- Planning process involved
- Potential return
- ‘Free’ valuation and ‘Free’ appraisal
Our services also include:
- Valuation and site appraisal
- Planning advice
- Research analysis
- Marketing strategy development and execution
- Pre-applications with the local council
- Full planning applications
- Acquisition of sites that already have full planning permission granted
- Land with rejected of lapsed planning applications
One site can yield multiple opportunities – and this is where we can add value.
Whether your site has planning permission or not, we will handle all negotiations on your behalf and can create a number of scenarios that demonstrate a return on your investment.
Our market research division combined with a history of property services spanning over two decades and a deep knowledge of resale values in and around the South East of England and London, means that we can provide a realistic value assessment and carry out all the work on your behalf right through to completion.
Our planning services include:
- Planning feasibility
- Pre-application submissions
- Planning applications and appeals
- S106 agreements and affordable housing
- Environmental impact assessments
- Discharge of planning conditions
With a history of providing professional property services we have established an enviable contacts book, which includes a network of professionals whose needs we understand and who approach us with their requirements. As a result, we can match your land with those looking for a site just like yours.
For the seller, we only present tangible opportunities following an internal review process that determines the viability of an interested party.